Bottomz Up Bartending FAQ

1. What locations do you serve?
We are happy to serve you in Edmonton, and the surrounding areas.

2. How many bartenders do I need for my event?
To best serve your party we recommend 1 bartender for every 70-80 guests.

3. Can you tell me what alcohol/mixers I need to buy?
Yes, we can! We provide all of our clients with a customized Liquor Shopping List.

4. Do you come with a BAR?
Yes! For and extra $199/event you can rent one of our portable bars for the evening. Choose between a full-size or compact bar depending on what you need.

5. Are you "Proserve" certified?
Yes, all our bartenders have "Proserve" certification.

6. Which forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payments via cheque, cash or Etransfer.

7. Do you charge a booking fee?
We do take a deposit at time of booking to secure the event.

8. Do you need a deposit to hold the date?
We ask for a $100-500 deposit -depending on level of service booked - this is non refundable - as this date will be yours once booked !

9. Do you provide servers as well?
We can provide one or more cocktail servers or bussers for your party.

10. What happens if there is no bar in the hall? 

 We can rent a bar, or we can use tables as well.

11. How much staff do you have at an event?
                A minimum of 2 and more at larger events.

12. Do you clean up at all?
We go around during the event clearing tables of cups and bottles throughout the night. The bar is left as it was and all bottles and cans are bagged.

We do offer a full venue clean up service after the event at an extra charge.

13. How do you dress?
All staff are professionally dressed in black.

14. What hours are you there?
You let us know at time of booking when the event starts and ends and thatís when we are there. We usually arrive about 1 hour prior to the event to set up so we are ready to go.

15. Who gets the liquor license?
You get the liquor license at a cost of $10 if not reselling or $25 if its a cash bar. We can assist in the process and can provide the necessary paperwork at anytime.

16. Do you always need a liquor license?
If you are having the event at a private residence you donít need one otherwise you do.

17. What are the hours the bar can be open?
What ever you have on the liquor license for times usually not past 2:00 am. (Some halls have set times an event can go to.) We can't serve beyond the time on the liquor license.

18. How much liquor can you have?
That goes by how many people are at the event. We will help you determine the appropriate amount and provide you a full budget for your event.

19. Do you have insurance?
Yes. We carry 2 million dollar liability policy and can provide a copy of policy if required.

20. Do I need insurance?
It is a very good idea to buy liquor liability insurance and some halls require you to have it. It is available through any insurance office.

21. What do we have to supply for the bar? 
                We can  supply everything or will help you with a list of what you need for the bar.

22. What if we want to have an open bar?
No Problem. We will supply you a complete budget for your event and work out a price for the service.

23. If we have wine for dinner and toasts do you charge a corking fee?
We do not charge a corking fee and will assist with wine service.

24. Do you supply glassware?
Yes, we can supply you with all your glassware and would provide a quote based on your specific needs.

25. Note :
Please be aware of who you are hiring- Make sure they have a legitimate business (registered) have their proserv and carry liability insurance, check references!! 

What if I have a question that I don't see listed here?
No problem! Contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have!